Your Ad Here

Friday, September 24, 2010

Money Mamas

Thought I would do a post on ways to make money online. I have been making money online since last year and even though it's not thousands of dollars, $10 here and there can really be a huge help when it comes to those little extras.

Online surveys are a good and easy way to make a few bucks online if you are patient enough to wait until you accumulate enough cash/ points to cashout.
I am signed up to numerous online survey companies, I find the more different accounts I have (for different sites of course) than the more money I will make all together. The best ones I have joined up to are:
Ipsos I-Say: This one is pretty legit and you can accumulate points pretty fast. Save up your points and trade 'em in for giftcards, cash or entries into contests.
GlobalTestMarket: Legit. I get surveys from this like 5-10 times a month maybe more. Another points based system.
Angus Reid Forum: You get paid money or contest entries for the surveys, minimum cashout $50.
Zoompanel: Another points system. This one sends quite a few surveys once you get into it.

Search bars can be a good asset. Why not get paid for doing something you do anyways? 
Swagbucks. This is the newest one I have joined but I think it's the one I like the best. It's been 2 days and I already have 158 points just from doing a few free offers and using the toolbar. 450 points will get you $5 Amazon giftcard. Signup below to get some free points to start.

Search & Win

Mypoints. Same thing as Swagbucks. I have been at it longer so I have more points but you also need more points to cash it in to get something (1500 is the least amount you need)

Get paid to advertise.
 Get a blog or website and add Adsense, Adbrite, Bidvertiser (just to name a few) and you will get paid to advertise.

Get twitter and facebook and be paid to tweet/post ads.

10 comments:

  1. another nice post from you, its great following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im impressed with your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh thanks for the different ways! I tried something called cashlagoon some time ago, and they are reliable in their payments, just don't abuse their systems. Plus you can run out of surveys to do really fast since a lot are tied together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried those money-making sites where you fill out endless surveys... I have the patience, but I find that it will often not reward me for the surveys I take. I've looked into it, did all the cookie enabling and tips they tell you to do, but they still don't work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there's a fuckton of good info here... hopefully i'll remember some of it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing dude !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take a look at some of the surveys later on but I heard from another blogger that Bidvertiser was a giant scam or something.

    Hmm....

    ReplyDelete