Your Ad Here

Saturday, September 25, 2010

This Weeks Poll

Mom Vs. Mom- Who did it better?

I asked: Who played the better mom? 
Diane Keaton in The Other Sister or Susan Sarandon in Stepmom.

20% said Diane Keaton
80% said Susan Sarandon


Personally, I enjoy Diane Keatons acting and I thought The Other Sister was a really great movie, it was different and enjoyable. Although I can see why the majority voted Stepmom because it was a way more popular movie.

More Movies!
Diane Keaton Favorites...

Susan Sarandon Flicks I enjoy....
Anywhere but Here, Lorenzos Oil, Thelma and Louise, The Rocky Horror Picture Show (im not kidding lol), The Witches of Eastwick, The Hunger, Cats and Dogs, Shall We Dance


Check out the movie info in the titles :) new poll soon!

Also, thanks to all my faithful fellow bloggers who check on me everyday! Im glad you all enjoy my blog! Being a stay at home mom who does school and work online my life can get pretty hectic but whatever I do, I try to read everyones blogs every day (those who update anyways!) And I will make a better attempt to comment this week :P

7 comments:

  1. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is bomb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved Lorenzos Oil. It really touched me in a way. As it was also based on a real story. Guess I like Susan Sarandon more as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie is so old. I watched it so many times I got it memorized...
    Watched the expendables today, very violent. Good for one time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait until your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw The Family Stone, Not really my cup of tea, but It was alright. I respect it and her.

    ReplyDelete