As a single mom I don't get much time to myself but when I put my kid down for the night I finally get a chance to relax!! Here is a list of TV shows that I enjoy watching!
Also, no order because I love them all!!
1.General Hospital. Yes, soaps. The majority of the female population watches soaps, why? because there is enough drama and romance to keep us going for the day. It's on in the daytime but I have a DVR and just set it to record and watch it after dark.
2. True Blood. This show is amazing. It has everything from vampires to violence, to sex, to drama, definitly a must see and did I mention VAMPIRES?? It doesn't hurt that most of the cast are good to look at either.
3. Skins. This is a UK drama about teenagers and I love it. The only thing I don't like is how the seasons are so short and you have to wait until the next year for more.
4. 90210. Obvious. This show was around when I was a kid and now they brought it back with younger, hotter and more scandalous storylines.
5. Spartacus: Blood and Sand. ANDY WHITFIELD. that is all....
joking :) everything about this show is awesome and if you haven't seen it, you HAVE to.
6. Grey's Anatomy. Drama, drama, drama and hot interns hooking up with doctors in on call rooms.
7. Glee. Because it's funny to watch high school kids break out into song in the middle of the hallway. If only high school was really that awesome.
8. Desperate Housewives. Everyone has a secret and secrets always come out therefore this show is good entertainment, even got my ex hooked (actually got him hooked on all of these shows) LOL who says guys don't watch drama...
9. Weeds. One of the funniest shows I have ever seen, MILF from the 'burbs who sells pot = hilarious.
10. The L Word. Awesome show was awesome until the last season, probably why it got canceled but I still love watching re-runs!
For more info on shows, links in show titles. Thanks for reading :)