Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stomach Flu

Well it seems this week the recurring theme is the flu in my household. Just, no fun at all LOL especially with a toddler who does not know that she is supposed to get sick in a bucket (I would prefer the toilet) anything is better than the floor, but alas lol I am just as sick as her, yet I am still capable of taking care of her, its amazing what mothers go through sometimes. 

Do your parents take care of you when you are sick? I think I will have to take care of my girl when she is sick forever now!

8 comments:

  1. This makes me really not look forward to being a parent. I can't pick up dog crap without gagging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o Gawd the flu is so bad.
    I'm sorry to hear about your households situation. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's hard, but it's worth it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that >.<.
    My parents only take care of me when I can't more from my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch, I hope everyone gets better soon.

    And of course my parents took care of me when I was sick, what kind of parents wouldn't do that for their own child? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, they always did when younger, but nowadays they just accommodate with our meals. Flu? Soup. Stomach troubles? Toast, flat cola, or water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I used to get sick as a kid my mother would treat me like a king. I miss being a kid =/

    ReplyDelete