Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Taking A Break

I just wanted to write a quick post to let everyone know whats going on in my life and why I haven't been blogging for a while...
I guess there is no easy way to put it, but 2 weeks ago my boyfriend and daughters father was killed. It has been really hard and I just don't have the energy or strength to do anything right now. So I guess I will be back to blogging sometime in the future when I am feeling up to it but right now I just have to focus on me and my little girl and getting through this tragic event. I hope everyone is doing well and I promise to check out your blogs when I am up to it.

3 comments:

  1. D: Aww Chasity this is very sad news.
    I never expected this to be the reason behind your absent posts on the blog. I'm very sorry and send my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god... Take all the time you need. I wish you the best in this hard time. When you are ready to blog/talk, you'll let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's terrible but completely understandable. Take your time and come back to blogging whenever you've recovered.

    ReplyDelete